Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day Trip with Mom & Dad


Three weeks ago Dad wanted to take mom and I to go see some snow! But we drove and drove up into the Mountains and everything was melted! So we decided to go for a hike instead!




Dad put me in the backpack because I didnt have any shoes on! Mom had only packed me snow boots ! And little did she know they didnt even fit me anymore!



We pulled over,where dad and I found a really cool park that had a trail leading down to the river. We thought we'd check it out!




I put my feet in the water BRRR!!! Freezing.. but I could handle it, I was born in MI!




We watched some fisherman fly fishing!




Hiked around.....









Sat and skipped rocks.....





I did not want to leave!!!!





So dad hiked me up river and we played some more!









We didnt get to see snow that day but I didnt mind I had a blast! Love you all and thanks for reading our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment