Monday, January 26, 2009

Fun at the Grocery Store!!!


Near our house we have a grocery store called " Bashas" they have the coolest shopping carts. These shopping carts keep Isaiah busy the whole time I am shopping. Any moms dream. Who over thought of this idea is a genius! We literally love to shop here, just because of the carts. Isaiah of course waves at everyone passing by and wins them all over with his big smiles! He spins the wheel around and around and around the whole time and never gets bored.




Next stop- BEEF





"Wee!! This is fun, go faster daddy!"




Mom and Dad let me stay in my car and drive in a REAL parking lot, while they load their car full of the groceries.



So in case you were wondering that's how Mom and I shop for our food! Its so much fun!!!! Sometimes I feel sad when we have to leave but we always get to go back again the next week! Love you all- Isaiah

1 comment: